Zum Inhalt der Seite

Thread: First time Animuc goer here... Help!

Eröffnet am: 23.04.2014 21:19
Letzte Reaktion: 24.04.2014 14:08
Unterforen:
- Animuc

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 lacanon09 First time Animuc goer here...... 23.04.2014, 21:19
 shoko_plant First time Animuc goer here...... 23.04.2014, 21:48
 Azamir First time Animuc goer here...... 24.04.2014, 11:30
 lacanon09 First time Animuc goer here...... 24.04.2014, 14:08
Seite 1

Von:    lacanon09 23.04.2014 21:19
Betreff: First time Animuc goer here... Help! [Antworten]
Hello there,
This is kinda stupid but I got a lot of questions to you guys out there who will also go to Animuc this weekend

1. Can I go there already in a cosplay/costume? (Because this is my first event here in Germany and I'm still not really sure about it. I'm thinking of wearing maybe some parts of my costume then wear the rest on the changing room on the main location)

2. Can I still buy ticket on the main location?

3.Are there booths there where I can buy something like anime-related?

If you can also give me some more tips, I'm all ears to listen.

I'm very nervous and excited at the same time because I've waited so long to cosplay again since my arrival here in Germany.

Von:    shoko_plant 23.04.2014 21:48

I was there only one time but the toilett was really big and there where large mirrors.
I also remeber that there where other cosplayer that dressed in there.

I'm going this year again on animuc and I buy my ticket there. Last year it worked so I think it should work this year, too.

sure there is a seperate room for booths.
with much anime merchandise and j-fashion stuff^^

There also is a wardrobe.

Von:    Azamir 24.04.2014 11:30

>1. Can I go there already in a cosplay/costume? (Because this is my first event here in Germany and I'm still not really sure about it. I'm thinking of wearing maybe some parts of my costume then wear the rest on the changing room on the main location)

You can change at the venue, or you can arrive in partial or full costume - that's up to you, there are no rules.
It's advised to not wear too spacious costumes while travelling in public transportation.
There'll be ACTUAL changing booths at Animuc 2014, so PLEASE DO NOT use the toilets for changing.

>2. Can I still buy ticket on the main location?
yes, there's a box office, that opens one hour before door opening of the convention each day.

>3.Are there booths there where I can buy something like anime-related?
there'll be a vendors room in the 'Tenne', with all kinds of vendors present. You can buy Manga, Anime, Merchandise, plushies, figurines, japan-related stuff etc., just make sure to carry enough money, since only some vendors will accept cards.

Have fun at Animuc 2014 this weekend!
Vorsicht, dieser Diskussionspartner könnte für Kinder ohne Ahnung nicht geeignet sein, da er pedantisch und mit linguistischer Feinheit Argumente zerfleddern kann.
("A man shouldn't die with no understanding of why he's been murdered" - Matthew Stover)
Zuletzt geändert: 24.04.2014 11:31:39

Von:    lacanon09 24.04.2014 14:08
Danke schön!

Thank you very much for all your answers, it really helped me a lot to plan my journey there. I'll only be on my Luka Megurine Loveward costume so I don't think I'm going to take much space during the travel.

Once again, thank you very much!

Zurück