Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: FFVII - Dirge of Cerberus Zwischensequenzen - Wer ist dieser Chara?

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_132317/-1/11460740754454/
http://desu.de/iFLtGG1

Von:   abgemeldet 26.04.2006 20:00
Betreff: FFVII - Dirge of Cerberus Zwischensequen... [Antworten]
-ACHTUNG! VIELE VIELE SPOILER-

Der Charakter heisst Tirari. Er ist ein Prototyp von Sephiroth, wurde noch vor ihm im gleichen oder einem ähnlichen Verfahren hergestellt und ist nur unter dem Namen "Projekt G" zu erkennen.

Macht sinn der Mist, da er den zweiten Flügel hat, derjenige, der Sephiroth fehlt.

Zitierte Übersetzung eines G-Berichts:

Quote: G Report 1 -The Two Taboos-
The combat group which exceeds normal men, SOLDIER, was created by the Shinra Company.

In the world of SOLDIER, there are two taboos that must never be discussed.

First, the all too famous "S", who existed as their strongest symbol and worst catastrophe.

However, there are few in SOLDIER who know of the other taboo.

All of the records of his actions were erased, and all that remains of this unique SOLDIER is the first letter of his name, "G".

Quote: G Report 2 -The Only Record-
"G". That, and only that, is what was shown of the anomaly.

It's rumored to be the prototype which was used to produce "S". However, everything that has been caught up in the mystery, up till now, and its own existance, may be nothing more than a fabrication.

The only record. Here, from many years ago, are records of a 1st Class SOLDIER who recieved a strictly confidential order. The SOLDIER was to pursue a man known as "G"...

And, afterwards, the name "G" was never recorded again.

However...

Quote: G Report 3 -"G" Sleeps in Midgar-
"G" Sleeps in Midgar... Deep underground, waiting to be awoken...

When I came here, I thought it was just another urban legend, one of many. About what was under the surface of Midgar. The facilities concealed there, existing like an ageless demon... There are few who lived to tell the tale of it's construction, including me...

... This will probably be the end. The data I've obtained, this is all of it.

The SOLDIERS named for a "Color", they are the products of "G".

... also nach dem, was man da reininterpretieren kann, ist Tirari wie gesagt einm streng geheimes Projekt das wiedermal mit Jenova zu tun hatte. Vermutlich wurde er noch vor Sephiroth entwickelt...

Boah ich HASSE Gackt. Und ich HASSE Enix... naja egal ^^

... dass noch ein Spiel rauskommen wird is klar. Aba wenn lycantrophia productions endlich Pixler findet, dann kommen wir fucking SE zuvor nyahahahaha

Edit:
Zitat:
The SOLDIERS named for a "Color", they are the products of "G".

aaah... jetzt weiss ich auch worauf sich das bezieht... die Antagonisten bei DoC ham doch alle den Namen einer Farbe... dh sie sind Produkte von Tirari, so wie die SOLDIERs Produkte von Sephiroth waren...
Zuletzt geändert: 27.04.2006 01:06:24

Zurück zum Thread