OmikunTsukiyono SPOILER - Glühen - SCHWARZ, SS... 20.11.2002, 15:10
 koocomic SPOILER - Glühen - SCHWARZ, SS... 21.11.2002, 20:55
ShadowAndromedar SPOILER - Glühen - SCHWARZ, SS... 25.11.2002, 21:09
 RoboticDoll SPOILER - Glühen - SCHWARZ, SS... 04.12.2002, 07:11
 RoboticDoll SPOILER - Glühen - SCHWARZ, SS... 04.12.2002, 07:08
Seite 1

Von:   abgemeldet 16.11.2002 21:55
Betreff: SPOILER - Glühen - SCHWARZ, SS, Crashers [Antworten]
Soeben habe ich von offiziellen Quellen erfahren, dass SCHWARZ und die SS zurückkehren werden in Glühen!! Und Schwarz wird zusätzlich ihre ALTEN CHARA DESIGNS BEHALTEN!!!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
General notes first of all:
1) Seems like the entire Glühen series will take place in Koua High School, because the setting in episode 11 is still there...
2) NEW ARCH-ENEMIES for Weiß ^_^ One of them suspiciously reminds me of Shion, but those who have read the DP translations will know better. It's a team of 3 bad guys - 2 guys and one girl (who looks seriously
like Nagi's age)
3) Schwarz? Yes - read below for more details. ^_~
4) Those who ADORE the Crasher boys, read below for some exciting news. Koyasu-san is spoiling us XD
5) SS is back - more info below
6) Omi is back on the Weiß team. Strangely, the character model sheets that I got indicated that the Persia outfit he wore in Glühen episode 1 was only for that episode...
================================================================
And now, the specific info that you guys know you want ^_~
*** Yohji is MORE insane than Ken - really.
Explanation: At the opening of
episode 11, you find Yohji with his wires around AYA'S NECK o_O Sena, Omi and Ken are just standing them watching, and then Yohji tried throwing the wires at Omi, which Aya promptly saved him from. Then Aya ordered them all to leave while he and Yohji faced off.
Several scenes later, we see that Yohji has got his wires around Aya's katana already, and when he yanked, Aya voluntarily let go of the katana, so it flew at Yohji and cut him (on the arm I believe, face maybe), and before Yohji had a chance to recover from the surprise, Aya ran over and DECKED him in the face ^_^;; Yohji then fled the scene.
Even later on, Yohji was all alone in one of the rooms, he SAW Asuka o_O Man, this guy is a real case for the asylum or something... But after the Asuka
event, he seemed to have somewhat recovered some of his sanity, much to Aya's relief.
No, I'm for Ranken instead (whatever did I type that for? ^_^)
*** New arch-enemies
Explanation: Like I said - a team of 3 people - one little girl and 2 guys. They all have ESP O.O And they did EVI~L things to the Schwarz boys o_O I'll probably get their names and images up later on. Busy with studying...
Basically, they are psychokinetics - one of them faced off Nagi and there was something like a neutralising effect, although Nagi lost out in the end because he's smaller/younger. Schuldich got his fair share of being flung
about like a rag-doll as well... And Ken got thrown, so did Sena and Omi. Gee... This is getting way out of hand...
I believe these 3 people are linked to the Z Class in Koua (which hasn't been mentioned in episodes 1 and 2 yet), because there were scenes where they talked to the Z class students.
*** Schwarz boys
Explanation: Yes, in episode 11 I saw Schuldich, Nagi and Crawford. Farfie is missing (did he die? If he did, I'm glad, actually ^_^;;) The character design sheets I got for Glühen only showed their old designs, so there were no changes from the old Weiß Kreuz anime to the OVA to the old (banned) Glühen to the Schwarz boys. Heck - anyone that owns the Weiß Kreuz
model pack can just flip to the relevant page and see the exact same thing that I received ^_^
Nagi was slipping all around Koua High School in the episode. I wonder why...
*** Schwarz + Weiß? Common enemies?
Explanation: Are Schwarz and Weiß on working terms now? They do share the same common enemies now *points above to the scary threesome*. In fact, when Omi, Sena and Ken were getting chewed up by one of those 3 bad guys, Schuldich came along and PUNCHED the bugger good. ^_^;;
And one of the other bad guys came to face-off with Crawford. You know, Crawford actually BLEEDS o_O And he looks manical when he still managed to maintain that expressionless
facade when approaching Schuldich (there was blood coming out from his mouth and running down his face...).
Basically, the Schwarz boys don't seem to see Weiß as their enemies as much as they used to back in the TV series and OVA.
*** CRASHERS APPEAR.
Yes, this is the main reason why I said Jey is going to be able to provide more info than I can ^_~
I was curious as to why I received some very simple character model sheets of the Crasher boys in my Glühen character model sheet collection, because they wrote on the sheets "Crasher - reference" only. I guess I found out once I opened the episode 11 package.
Oh baby, the Crasher boys are GOING TO APPEAR IN EPISODE 11
First off, oh, the melodrama, the melodrama. Our 4 Crasher boys only appear in 2 scenes in this episode, but boy, do we get good fun out of it. They appear by *gasp* hang-gliding! Across the face of the moon! Silhouetted against the moonlight! You know, hang-gliding at that height is soooo going to ensure that Pawn gets blown away or something ^_______^ Of course, they make their dramatic entrance by letting go of the gliders and jumping down o_O
I'm assuming they did hang-glide in, because the storyboard didn't say much, except for the fact that they did fly in, and the sketches are pretty rough, but it does look like a hang-glider. It's got the triangluar flap on top and the bars to hold onto, and their postures look correct for a hang-gliding stunt...
Oh, and for those who do know
the Crasher boys, the old Rook is back. And we get some close-up of Yuushi. Finally I can get some decent drawing reference for my fanart of Ran x Yuushi! *gets bricked again*
*** SS + Toudou + Sena's mother = BIG TROUBLE
Okay, this is where the story spoiler comes in. If you have read so far already, I guess you wouldn't mind reading further...
Remember the green-haired teacher that Fujimiya-sensei was talking to after the conference in episode 1? Well, apparently, she's Sena's mummy o_O And she's psycho!!
There is a Masafumi-like incident again - TOUDOU WAS KILLED (don't know how, why and when... probably in the earlier episodes)! Sena's mother is trying to resurrect him O.O Aya found her and a Toudou suspended in animation in some underground
basement full of human parts! o_O And when confronted by Sena, what happens?
She, his very own mother, shot him.
End of episode 11.
(Avium - WKMailinglist)

Welche Glück...T_T *heult vor Freude*

Von:    SarahLondon 17.11.2002 20:23

DAS WÄR GOIL! HOFFENTLICH STIMMT DAS AUCH!
Mein Schuschu kommt wieder! *heul*
Boah, das wäre super! ^.^
Es ist schwer unbeschadet durchs Leben zu kommen, doch es ist nicht unmöglich, jedoch sind die, die es schaffen, einsam und verlassen.

Von:   abgemeldet 17.11.2002 21:02
Betreff: SPOILER - Glühen - SCHWARZ, SS, Crashers [Antworten][Ändern]
O.o ......................................
*das noch nich ganz glauben kann...*
also angenommen, das würde swo stimmen...

1. der Gedanke an die Zusammenarbeit von Weiß & Schwarz gefällt
ganz und gar nicht.. das wär einfach ..blöd..
Schwarz <-> Weiß müssen Feinde sein, sonst fehlt der Spaß!

2. Crashers..*zuck* ich..liebe es... Rook...Knight...Bishop-san!!
*zuck... in Moshion... kann ich mir das gar nicht vorstellen..
dann müssten sie ja das wunderwunderwundervolle Crashers-chara-
desing abändern...

*sich erstmal hinsetzt..immernoch net glaub..*
Farf zurück ham will
I belive youll find me.
So Ill be waiting for you.
Until we gone to hell.

~~Sweet Nothing - Weiß Kreuz~~

Von:    Soushi 17.11.2002 21:06

Ano..was heisst Offizielle Quelle?^___^
Also zumindest die offiziellen HP´s geben in der Beziehung nichts her.
Also ich fänd es klasse...nur würde ich nich verstehn das die Designs Von Weiß dran glauben mussten und die von schwarz nich..ôO
----------------------------------------
MASTER OF DESASTER (TM)

Von:   abgemeldet 18.11.2002 12:26

@Lathir:
Hmm...vielleicht weil man schon nach dem Manga in den ersten beiden Staffeln so ne starke Vergewaltigung von Schwarz durchgeführt hat dass die Designs nicht mehr zu Kyokos Stil zählen...versteht das jetzt einer? ^_________^

Also wenn das wirklich stimmt...und Schwar und Weiß keine Feinde mehr sind...*sabbl* *nyahahaha* Ihr wisst was ich meine ^__^ Und Nagi kommt wieder, und Schuuu *quietsch* Hoffen wir dass das wahr ist oô
.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-._.-.
Please tell me the answer
is fate unchangeable?
Even at his most powerless
man's existence is never without meaning

Von:   abgemeldet 18.11.2002 16:51

Jaa irgendwie kann ich das immer noch nich glauben Oo; Woher hast du das? das würde mich mal interessieren... ¬¬

*ihren Farf zurückhabn will* ;___;
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Das Leben ist zu kurz um sich darüber zu ärgern."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Von:    Miuu 18.11.2002 19:11

Ich! Will! Glühen-Epis! Und zwar mehr als nur die ersten beide -_-
Na ja, will mich mal kurz fassen - ich fänd's genial ^^' nachdem ich angefangen hab, Glihen zu mögen, will ich auch mein geliebtes Schwarz wieder sehen...

NAAAAAAAGIIIIIIIIIII!
Als du mich fragtest, was mir wichtiger wäre,
Du oder mein Leben,
Da hab ich geantwortet, mein Leben,
Und du bist gegangen ohne zu wissen,
Dass du mein Leben bist...

Von:    koocomic 18.11.2002 22:12
Also....Soweit ich weiss, wird die Serie ab der 3. Folge erst Ende November ausgestrahlt...? Oder irre ich mich...? Was heisst denn Episode 11...? (Hab ich was verpasst...? --a)

Naja, wie auch immer... Ich habe leider die alte Folgen nicht gesehen, deswegen kann ich keine Vergleiche anstellen, aber die ersten beide Folgen waren doch recht viel versprechend, fand ich...^^;;

Von:   abgemeldet 20.11.2002 10:10

> Also....Soweit ich weiss, wird die Serie ab der 3. Folge erst Ende November ausgestrahlt...? Oder irre ich mich...? Was heisst denn Episode 11...? (Hab ich was verpasst...? --a)

Jemand auf der WK-ML hat verdammt viel Geld für Skripts auf den Tisch gelegt ^^. Die Dame hat das Skript für die elfte Folge *ggg*

Ach ja und was den Threat angeht, gut daß ich ihn gefunden habe, wollte nämlich grade das selbe posten ^^
~~~Der Stern erscheint am Rand des Horizonts
Wie wenig wissen wir über das was wir sind?
Wie viel weniger über das, was wir sein könnten~~~
www.livejournal.com/~kabuki_chan/
www.geocities.com/kabuki2love

Von:   abgemeldet 20.11.2002 14:25
@ kabuki: *grins* bingo, WKML...^^,'',
Sie hat nicht nur das von 11 sondern wohl auch das von Folge 8...
400 Seiten...Woah, ich werd wahnsinnig!
*neid*

Von:   abgemeldet 20.11.2002 15:10
@Kabuki

X_X

Wie viel hat die für das Script gezahlt ???????

ähm........... also ich müsste spinnen, aber Schwarz wieder in WK -Glühen?!!!! ääääähm...... wenn ich mich nicht irre, sind schwarz doch komplett die Charas von Kyoko.... oder?!!!

Kabukiiiii-chaaaaaaaaaaan erklär mal -.- dir glaube ich wenigstens wenns um WK geht ^.^

Von:    koocomic 21.11.2002 20:55
Also sind die Folgen noch nicht gelaufen...?(Script interessiert mich nicht...^^;;) Ich muss nicht wie verrueckt nach die Folgen 3 bis 11 suchen...*g*

Naja, die Moeglichkeit besteht ja immer noch, dass ich falsch informiert bin und die Serie laeuft gerade...^^;;

Haaaach so viele Serien, die laufen...>.<;; und laufen werden...! Wenn das hier stimmt, dann haben wir ja noch was, worauf wir uns freuen koennen... Vorfreude ist die schoenste Freude, stimmt's? (Obwohl, jedes Mal, wenn ich mich zu sehr auf etwas gefreut habe, war das ein Reinfall...--;;)

Von:   abgemeldet 25.11.2002 21:09
Die Angaben oben gegeben beziehen sich, wie ich aus den aktuelsten Nachrichten erfahren habe, auf die "ALTEN" Glühen Storyboards und Designs...

Es könnte also doch sein, dass Schwarz neues Design bekommt. Denn es wird wohl die Story beibehalten, aber Chara Design scheint noch unklar zu sein. Manche sagen, sie würden ihr Design beibehalten, manche vermuten, dass es geändert wird. Wer weiß.

P.S.:
Die drei SS Agenten kommen von der Trainingsschule "Rosenkreuz" die sicher schon viele von euch kennen. Einer von ihnen heißt "Gaazelu" (Geisel...? *japanische aussprache, man weiß ja nie*)

Von:    RoboticDoll 04.12.2002 07:11
[doppelpost]
Zuletzt geändert: 31.12.2007 07:02:47

Von:    RoboticDoll 04.12.2002 07:08
[doppelpost]
Zuletzt geändert: 31.12.2007 07:02:40

Zurück