misato99 Glühen - Fight with Fire - SPO... 14.10.2002, 13:20
 Schruldig Glühen - Fight with Fire - SPO... 02.11.2002, 23:39
layla Glühen - Fight with Fire - SPO... 03.11.2002, 11:48
Freesie Glühen - Fight with Fire - SPO... 07.11.2002, 15:00
 Elihn Glühen??? 07.11.2002, 19:19
Seite 1

Von:   abgemeldet 13.10.2002 18:58
Betreff: Glühen - Fight with Fire - SPOILER [Antworten]
And yeah, some spoilers for now. Don't read any further if you want to enjoy 'Fight Fire with Fire'.

1) Tsukiyono Omi - everyone knows his real name is Takatori Mamoru, but he had apparently taken on the new name Shirou Mamoru, the surname literately meaning 'white'. So his name, in crude, raw translation, would be something like "white guardian/protection". Perhaps as Jey suggested, this shows his less vicious way of handling the "dark beasts".

2) Aya in...? - I heard the mention of "White House" in Aya's section, so probably as Jey mentioned - Aya was in America doing his Weiß thingy. You lucky girls over there ^_^;;

3) Aya x Omi??!! - Apparently, people will be writing this pairing -a lot- for Gluhen, since there are quite a number of significant bonding between the 2 of them - the Persia in Omi was almost lacking when he talked to Aya back in Koneko. Not to mention, Aya *decked* Yohji when Yohji got to the point of mentioning Omi's name. Why didn't he deck Yohji when Ken was mentioned, I've got no idea.

4) Ken to the rescue!! - Yohji was getting the s**t beaten out of him by some thugs, and Ken goes to his aid *pfft* Nope, no Yoken for me, thankee very much ^_^;;

5) Ken's insanity - Yeah, those moments of madness shown in Ken were really, really emotional - very heart-wrenching and gut-twisting. Urgh - the way he screamed, punched and laughed - very, very manical. No wonder I love this man ^_~ (for those who don't already know my pattern of being attracted to seemingly normal man who later go insane, well, now you know it. Think Quatre from G-Wing and Muraki from Yami no Matsuei'...)

Ein paar erste Eindrücke zum "Glühen Drama Album"...EIN NEUER NAME FÜR OMI???? NEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN! Gnade!!!

Von:   abgemeldet 14.10.2002 13:20

hm..hört sich seeeeeeeeeeeehr interresant an...omi kriegt nen neuen namen??? naja is nit so schlimm..aber am meisten hat mi ja wohl diese ayaxomi geschichte interesiert *fg*...es lebe yaoi...also i hab nix gegen ne gscheide yaoi szene in glühen (was ja sicher auch passiern wird *loooo* aber schön wärs *ggggggggg*)

sniff..und wo krieg i jetztan die alten dramaübersetzunen her?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://www15.brinkster.com/whitesoul/start.htm - omi-schrein

/me LIEBT DIE GLÜHEN STAFFEL...GLÜHEN RULEZZZZ!!! ;)

Von:    Schruldig 02.11.2002 23:39

bitte kein ayaxomi o_O
<-- liebt das pairing ayaxyoji^^ obwohl..bei "glühen" darf man das aya nicht antun..*drop*
I don't wanna talk
About the things we've gone through
Though it's hurting me
Now it's history
I've played all my cards

Von:   abgemeldet 03.11.2002 11:48

*mir nicht alles durchgelesen hab*
aber omi bekommt nen neuen namen???!
~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

~*~*~*~* don't dream your live, live yur dreams. ~*~*~*~*

~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*

Von:   abgemeldet 07.11.2002 15:00

Ich fand AyaxOmi am Anfang auch etwas seltsam... aber inzwischen liebe ich das pairing einfach. In Glühen paßt es auch gut, Omi ist viel erwachsener geworden, hat man den Eindruck! ^^
Just hold on tight hitomi tojita nara
Look inside yourself kagayaki ga aru kara
Yes, subete shinjite hoshii
You can take another look from the other side

Von:    Elihn 07.11.2002 19:19
Betreff: Glühen??? [Antworten]

Wuääähhh,
Aya mit langen Haaren!!!
Eklig!!!!

Ich liebe Aya zwar, aber nicht mit einem geflochtenen Zopf (erinnert mich an Ralph aus Silent Möbius..immer diese negativen Frisurenwechsel)!!!!!!

Naja...egal!
"Durch nichts bezeichnen die Menschen mehr ihren Charakter als durch das was sie lächerlich finden." - Goethe

http://www.euhg.de/baka
Meine (Shonen-ai [englische]) Homepage! :þ
Zuletzt geändert: 12.03.2004 01:30:30

Zurück