Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Lieblingszitate

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_30355/-1/13692539666766/
http://desu.de/GyCH38f

Von:    Teekatze 22.05.2013 22:19
Betreff: Lieblingszitate [Antworten]

Es war ein Physiker und Nobelpreisträger, der es ungefähr so formulierte:
“Ich schätze die Demokratie wirklich. Aber ihr Problem ist, dass zwei Idioten doppelt so viel zu sagen haben wie ein Genie”.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" a new voice interrupted, cutting easily through the sudden confused murmur. "I apologize for interrupting these festivities. We have come for the Nine Tailed Fox. Give it to us or you will all be destroyed." All eyes in the Kage's box turned on Naruto.
"Huh?" the blond grunted. "Oh! Akasuki. I totally, forgot about those guys. Final fight and drama queen ninja! Kisame owes me ten bucks"
"You knew?" Tsunade demanded.
"I suspected," Naruto said. "So, are you guys going to give me up?"
"I stand by the agreements set forth by our treaty," Nanbu said. "Otherwise, I would be sticking a bow on your head."
"Don't be stupid Naruto," Tsunade growled. "I'm not turning you over."
"Me neither," Mei added.
"Nobody tells me what to do!" A announced. Naruto glanced at Gaara and the redhead quirked an eyebrow.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you even had to ask." Naruto grinned.
"Well, if that's your say. . .Kaori, kill!" Down below Kaori let out a shriek that was somewhere between a giddy drunken sorority girl and a burning hyena and launched herself at the man. He had just enough time to look stoic as he blocked the girl's axe kick before the clone dissipated and the real Kaori behind him fired off a field goal kick with the man's testicles for a ball and the horizon for goalposts.
"What?" Sakura managed, still unable to believe that it was her genin down on the field.
"She was really looking forward to this fight," Naruto explained. "I think she might be a little mad it was interrupted."
"Take your genin to the shelters." Said the Hokage.
"That might be a problem," Sakura commented as she stared down into the arena where Kaori was quite merrily jumping up and down on the man who had intruded on her fight and Satomi was just staring blankly.
"That might be a problem."

"A man with a sword tried to murder you in the Vulcan archives?" Riker repeated the words slowly, testing them against his tongue in a probatory effort to make sense of them. It was Vulcan for God's sake. People didn't litter on Vulcan, let alone attempt to murder each other with broadswords in places of learning.

"Sango, may I ask you something?"
"You just did."

"ANGRON HAS BEEN IMPRESSED BEFORE BY MANY MERE HUMANS, WHO HAVE NO POWERS BUT THEIR OWN WILL. ANGRON WILL MAKE SURE LITTLE PINK ONE IS NOT DESTROYED BY POWER OF HER OWN MIGHTY RAGE."
"I'm not angry." Louise huffed. In a smaller voice she added, "I mean, not all the time, not that often?" Louder and indignant again,"Stop trying to make me out like a berserker or something!"

"ANGRON IS PRIMARCH. SON OF EMPEROR, BUT WILL NOT INHERIT. BIG SISTER WILL INHERIT IMPERIUM, WE ALL GLAD OF IT. WE ALL BE RUBBISH AT ECONOMIC POLICY."

"ANGRON UNDERSTANDS. SO ANGRY. SO LITTLE BUT SO VERY ANGRY."
That broad scowling face opened up into a booming laugh. Angron scooped Louise up in one of his massive palms. Louise yelped in surprise, as she was drawn up to allow her to look at him at eye level. "YOU NEED NOT FEAR ANGRON, FOR ANGRON IS FRIEND TO ALL CHILDREN!"
"I... I'm not a child!" Louise reflexively retorted.
"IS SO CUTE. SO TINY. ANGRON WILL PROTECT YOU, DO NOT WORRY."
"You dumb giaaant...!" she wailed of emberrassedment.

Every time I say I'm going to cook you act like I'm going to poison you! I'm not that bad!"
"How can you say that with a straight face?

"Sugar, you look like shit."
"Shampoo is Shampoo, not Sugar. Sugar have smaller chest, blue eyes and green hair. Shampoo think Spatula-girl few Jiao short of a Yuan." Shampoo muttered loud enough for the girl to hear before slumping against the wall

"I suspect," the potions master continued, "That Rubeus is the only member of staff who does not find a dragon behaving like a hyperactive child at least a little unnerving."

"Well, I like it. And I'm soooo getting myself a set of armor there!"

"But you didn't like clothes!" said Elga.

"Pfft. Armor is not clothes. Armor? Armor is awesome!"

(2 Seiten Prolog)
"Shit!" Harry exclaimed.
"That would be the short version," Lupin told him with a grin.
"And spoken just like James," Sirius added with his grin returning.

So……what does she do?"
"I-I do not think I understand, Naruto-kun."
"Yeah! I mean, does she do any tricks?"
"She's not a pet, Naruto-kun, she's my sister."
"Uhhh, right. I-I don't really know about babies."

"So…" The girl turned to her right to look at Naruto's bandaged face. "Why does everyone hate you, anyway?"
"I wish I knew! I wish I knew, so I could do it again!"
The shop owner shrieked, probably thinking about the Demon Fox. Saya couldn't help but laugh. "Good one, Naruto."

"Of –course- the great Kyuubi no Kitsune is female. Male Kitsune are all pussies."
"…yeah?"
"It's common knowledge."
"Then… then what? Are female kitsune all dicks?"

Scheiße mir ist grad aufgefallen dass alle meine fictions die ich lese auf englisch sind.
Pech gehabt, aber vielleicht legt ihr die ihr es nicht könnt ins Zeug und lernt.

Achja, ich habe übrigens unterschiedliche Geschichten pro Zitat genommen.
Und das hier sind nur 30/6ß von Teil Vier, und Teil 1 hatte glaube ich an die 229 oder sowas. Mein Comp hat Probleme das Ding aufgrund seiner Größe zu öffnen.
Don't gimme this emotional crap.
Gimme a gun, that's easyer.

Zurück zum Thread