Zum Inhalt der Seite

Thread: Any English native speakers / betas in here??

Eröffnet am: 08.10.2015 21:37
Letzte Reaktion: 08.10.2015 21:37
Unterforen:
- Betaleser

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
subbSEA Any English native speakers / ... 08.10.2015, 21:37
Seite 1

Von:   abgemeldet 08.10.2015 21:37
Betreff: Any English native speakers / betas in h... [Antworten]

Ich glaub's zwar eigentlich nicht... aber es wär' halt zu cool! ツ

Cause there's an English version of this website as well, right? So maybe there's a ghost of a chance that an English native speaker might come across this posting...!

The thing is, I've been working on my English A:TLA multichapter story on fanfiction.net for quite a while now, and recently my beta reader "left me" (she started with college, equals she's been super busy recently, and it's not like that's ever gonna change anytime soon) :/.
Although my English isn't exactly horrible, I'm pretty lost without a beta reader willing to correct my kinda funny writing style :S!! Therefore I urgently need a new beta. Someone that's either a native speaker or at least like... dunno, whose English sounds more native than mine, I guess ;).

Feel free to... um, ENS me XD... in case you're interested in the job! Your help would be greatly appreciated! ^_^'
Thank yoouuuuuuu in advance!
"It is important to draw wisdom from many different places. If we take it from only one place, it becomes rigid and stale. Understanding others, the other elements, and the other nations will help you become whole."
~Uncle Iroh ツ
Zuletzt geändert: 08.10.2015 21:41:58

Zurück