Seite 1
 maidlin The Demigod Diaries 10.01.2012, 06:53
 Sheena93 The Demigod Diaries 10.01.2012, 17:51
 maidlin The Demigod Diaries 10.01.2012, 19:57
 m2 The Demigod Diaries 10.02.2012, 17:22
Seite 1

Von:    maidlin 10.01.2012 06:53
Betreff: The Demigod Diaries [Antworten]

Gestern Nacht hat Rick ein Extrabuch angekündigt (zusammen mit dem Cover zu Kane 3)

Es wird die Demigogs Diaries heißen und am 14. August erscheinen. Hier ist, was drin sein wird:

*A story from Luke Castellan's point of view, from the days when he adventured with Thalia and Annabeth. Many people have asked me to write an adventure prequel to The Lightning Thief. Here it is!

*A classic first-person Percy Jackson story, the first I've written since The Last Olympian. In this adventure, Annabeth and Percy's date is interrupted by the god Hermes, whose staff has been stolen by a fire-breathing giant. This cannot be good . . .

*A Leo Valdez story, set at Camp Half-Blood. As Leo builds the Argo II, something goes terribly wrong. Now Leo will need the help of Piper and Jason, or the entire camp might be destroyed.

*And, as announced on Rock Center, the anthology includes a debut short story from my son Haley. Since Haley inspired the entire Percy Jackson series, it seemed only right that I asked him to contribute his own original spin on Percy's world for this book. I was amazed at what Haley came up with. His brother Patrick, who's a tough editor, was quick to say, "Dad, his story is better than yours!" Haley ponders the question: "What happened to the demigods who fought with Kronos's army after the battle in Manhattan?" This is the story of one such demigod, and I have to admit, some of Haley's ideas are so good I wish I'd come up with them!

Ich bin sehr auf die Story aus Lukes Sicht gespannt. Ich habe davon geträumt, aber nie geglaubt, dass es wahr werden würde. *_*

Und natürlich sehr auf die Story, die sein Sohn geschrieben hat. Ich finde es vollkommen richtig, dass er einen Beitrag dazu gemacht hat, nur ihm haben wir PJ zu verdanken. XD

Was meint ihr? Denkt ihr, es recht mit Percy und den Demigod Files oder wollt ihr auch mehr lesen?

Also ich kann nie genug bekommen!
"My son, I’m the God of Travelers, the God of Roads. If I know anything, I know that you must walk your own path, even though it tears my heart.” — Hermes

Von:    Sheena93 10.01.2012 17:51

Ja, ich freue mich da auch schon drauf. *.*
Die Demigod Files mochte ich schon gerne, deswegen geh ich davon aus, das die Demigod Diaries mir auch gefallen werden.
Wenn die Menschen nur über das sprächen, was sie begreifen,
dann würde es sehr still auf der Welt sein.
-Albert Einstein-

Von:    maidlin 10.01.2012 19:57

Sheena93:

> Die Demigod Files mochte ich schon gerne, deswegen geh ich davon aus, das die Demigod Diaries mir auch gefallen werden.

Jup, die fand ich auch schon klasse. XD Deswegen hab ich heute auch schon Freudensprünge gemacht und mich damit über den Tag gerettet. >.<
"My son, I’m the God of Travelers, the God of Roads. If I know anything, I know that you must walk your own path, even though it tears my heart.” — Hermes

Von:    m2 10.02.2012 17:22

Wir sowieso gekauft ><

Ebenso wird im März ja ein Zusatzband zu den Kane Chronicles erscheinen, genannt Survival Guide.

"Fans of The Kane Chronicles series will adore this gorgeous primer on the people, places, gods, and creatures found in Rick Riordan's #1 New York Times bestselling series. Boasting lenticulars, an easy-to-assemble trading card pyramid, and full-color diagrams and maps, this deluxe, lavishly illustrated guide teaches readers how to compile secret messages, read hieroglyphics, and recite ancient magic spells. Featuring enough information and extras to satisfy avid followers and budding Egyptologists alike, this guide will cast a spell on readers of all ages."
http://rickriordan.blogspot.com/2011/11/kane-chronicles-survival-guide.html

Zurück