Unterforen:
- A/M Allgemein / Meta

Verfasser Betreff Datum
Seite 1
 aAlex European and American Otaku Se... 02.08.2018, 05:32
Seite 1

Von:    aAlex 02.08.2018 05:32
Betreff: European and American Otaku Selected Pop... [Antworten]
We now see a wide variety of list reviews almost every day. ANIME Trending recently released its latest list of people in April 2018. Let's find out who's in!

No.1 “Tada Never Falls In Love”
With a camera in his hand to take photo of the Cherry blossom-blossoming Mitsuyoshi Tada, he met the young girl who had been lost when she first arrived in Japan. As fate would have it, he helped Teresa Wagner, so he took Teresa to his grandfather's Toda Coffee Shop…

Based on the original animated work by the Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun's animation core team, I surmised in a new anime recommendation in April that the work should not be disappointing, as expected.

No.2 “Sword Art Online Alternative Gun Gale Online”
Although the main character of the cartoon is no longer Kirito, little girl is still very loving. In April, Sword Art Online's extraordinary work has achieved such popularity, to prove that the work is still worth seeing.

No.3 “My Hero Academia” Third Season
In my heart, the Izuku Midoriya must be No. 1. The “My Hero Academia” this season is still the same as the last two seasons, without a doubt, especially in recent weeks update several episodes. It doesn't matter what it looks like, whether the body can fight or not, All Might will always be our No.1.

No.4 “Stein;Gate 0”

No.5 “Lostorage conflated WIXOSS”

No.6 “Hinamatsuri”

No.7 “MEGALO BOX”

No.8 “Comic Girls”

No.9 “Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku”

No.10 “Persona 5”

There are worth watching the April New Anime by ANIME Trending. Of course, there are other animations in April. Which do you like to watch? And do you have an experience that you have bought the related products for anime characters such as Sword Art Online Gun Gale Online GGO Llenn Anime Dakimakura Pillow Cover ,posters, hand to do and so on? If you have any funny stories about July animations, you can share with me here! Thanks!

Zurück